Sunday 22 February 2009

FASTELAVN!!

Last night I went to Fastelavns party at my friends Muffe and Louise Baby Lou's house. Fastelavn is kinda like Halloween, so it was a costume party, the big difference is that Fastelavn is a celebration of spring coming, and has a history of being a crazy party day.
Muffe and Louise's parties are legendary.. People really make an effort to dress up and the party itself is ususally pretty crazy! I went with my friend Zanne, dressed up as the twins from 'The Shining'. We have always been told that we look alike and we refer to eachother as our 'lost sister', so we might as well work with that for our costume. We started the night sweet, creepy and innocent, and at midnight we went into the garden and went nuts with theater blood! (",)
Anyways, here are a few pics from the party..











1 comment:

Zakdaddy said...

Great costumes & I SOOOO love the bearded woman, will he marry me?;D Your outfits are definitely cool too, I wouldn't want to meet you in a back alley!:D